Tuesday, January 16, 2007

BASHING CRAMER

Everyone is bashing Jimbo, Jimbo Meister, Jimbalaya, the Jimstone. Why is everyone on his case? The poor guy is a hedgehog turned entertainer. He's not Briteny Spears. He wears underwear and will prove it if asked. His show Mad Money is Heckle and Jeckle on rocket fuel. And his stock picks aint bad.

From Stephen Colbert's Bears and Balls, "Jim Cramer can eat it!". Come on Stephan don't candy coat it.

Over 275 web search results under "why I hate Jim Cramer".

1 under "Why I love myself by Jim Cramer".

18 million bloggers use Jim's picks as their main theme. Well, it seems that many.

Haggar's slack sales have almost doubled since Mad Money.

Hey, I like the guy myself. And how many of you out there watch his show with a notepad in hand? Give the guy a break. Write more about Britney. Her stock picks like Nikki or Under Armour Pants.






No comments: